The list of countries in which the specific product can be activated is available in the product description as well as in the title. The title contains different terms for each country or region, for example:
- EU - meant for the European region;
- NA - meant for North America, including Canada;
- US - meant only for the United States;
- BR - meant only for the Brazil
- TR - meant only for Turkey
- AR - meant only for Argentina
- LATAM - meant for the Latin America region;
- ASIA - meant for Asia region;
- EMEA - meant for Europe, the Middle East and Africa regions;
- ROW (Rest of the World) – usually available for most countries, but with certain exceptions, so please make sure to check the product's region restrictions for more information.
Here is a tutorial how to find essential information on Kinguin website:
Note: Please keep in mind that some products may be described as EU and meant only for the European region but they may have some exceptions and for example be not available for certain countries. Please check the list of the countries in the product description.
You are still not sure if the product can be activated in your country? Please create a ticket here: https://support.kinguin.net/hc/en-us/requests/new and the support will resolve your doubts as soon as possible.