If you encounter an invalid error message, before creating a ticket to support please make sure that:
- You are activating the key on the appropriate platform;
- You double-checked if the typed code is correct;
- If the error message still appears and the above criteria are met, please create a Resolution Center report.
If you received an error message that your key has already been activated, please make sure that:
- You double-checked your games list since it may take some time for a game to appear in the library;
- If the game does not appear in your library, please create a Resolution Center report.
If you received region locked error message, it means that the game is intended for other regions and can not be activated in your country.
If the received product is not as described and differs from the item you have purchased (the DLC or other content is missing, the language and region are listed in the product descriptions but the item does not include it), simply create a Resolution Center report.
If the product is revoked and has been removed from your library, we kindly ask you to contact the platform support and ask directly whether the key was revoked and then create a Resolution Center report. Please provide full, unedited screenshots of the conversation, making sure that both the key and the support's statement are visible on them.
Note: In all situations above, if you create a Resolution Center report please make sure that all necessary information about the issue you have encountered is provided. Attach the required screenshots to make the resolution as smooth as possible.