- Completed - The key has been successfully dispatched to your inventory
- Partially completed - The key is PRE-ORDERED and will be sent on the release date. If your order received this status but you have ordered a regular product (not pre-ordered) please contact us via the ticket: https://kinguin.zendesk.com/agent/dashboard
- Processing - The order is still delivering the key. If the process takes too long it can mean that the product is out of stock and can not be dispatched.
- Pending payment - We are still waiting to receive the payment from the payment provider.
- On Hold/Closed - The product is held for verification purposes, please check the ticketing system as the verification team has contacted you there: https://kingu.in/MyTickets. More about this process can be found under this link.
- Cancelled - We have not received the payment for the item. If you were charged for the order, please contact us via the ticket.
- Payment Reversed - Our system has detected that the transaction for the order was reversed with the payment provider. Please keep in mind that such a reversal does not equal instant refund and that most payment providers recommend trying to address the matter with the website support beforehand. Our Customer Support is available here: https://kingu.in/Support