1. What kind of NFT products I can buy on Kinguin?
All offers for NFT can be found on the website by searching “NFT" or simply clicking this link
2. How do I get the NFT from Kinguin?
- After you choose the product you want to buy, complete the purchase through the checkout page
- Your NFT will be added to your Kinguin inventory under the tab “NFT”
- In order to collect the token from your Kinguin inventory:
- Click on the “claim NFT” button
- A pop-up window will show, you need to put your Ethereum compatible wallet ID there.
Please enter your address with great care. In case of errors and mistakes, Kinguin is not responsible for unsuccessful transactions of the tokens and is not providing refunds for the customers.
3. I do not have an Ethereum (ETH) wallet - what do I do?
If you don't have a wallet, we recommend getting a MetaMask one that you can simply navigate with the browser extension - A complete guide to getting ETH and a wallet with MetaMask